- Measures SpO2 (oxygen saturation)
- Reliable and accurate
- 2 x AAA batteries included
- For all ages
- Home use, exercise, or travel
Bluetooth OLED Finger Pulse Oximeter, SpO2 Meter | Highly Accurate, Real-Time Results – White/Black
The most important factor behind the finger pulse oximeter is that it gives ultra-fast, super-accurate measurements instantly. In fact, the SpO2 (oxygen saturation) resolution is within ±2%, and pules rates within ±2 BPM, so one can make better healthcare decisions.
Portable and Patient-Friendly
The lightweight, unassuming shape of our fingertip pulse ox meter makes it far less “scary” to young children. And because it features a soft-touch grip that gently holds onto the tip of the finger, it’s comfortable for young kids and older seniors.
Personal Training Use
While this is a practical device, a health professional should always be consulted for accuracy. Our pulse ox is ideal for mountain climbers, runners, CrossFit athletes, and aviators.
Customizable SpO2 Waveforms
Along with the bright OLED screen our finger pulse oximeter is easily swapable between waveform readouts to give more accuracy and easier-to-read results based on needs.
- Easy Usage: Our pulse monitor is easy to use and has an efficient One Button Operation. Our SpO2 Sensor will spot check and display in real-time SpO2, PR, Pulse bar graph which great for checking the pulse signal strength.
- Reliable And Accurate: This pulse oximeter is not only durable but will have readings that are reliable and accurate. Comes with a battery-low indicator. 30+ hour run time.
- Included: Our portable oxygen saturation machine comes with an Instruction manual, 2 AAA alkaline batteries, lanyard.
- For All Ages: Our oxygen saturation finger monitor can be used as a pediatric pulse oximeter for kids and children as well as a blood oxygen monitor for adults.
- Home Use, Exercise, or Travel: While the Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is handy for detecting vital signs, it is intended for situations where one needs to know the oxygen level before and after workout or sports such as running, hiking or cycling, or while traveling.