Endi Bath Towel
Towels and bathrobes made of 100% cotton are indispensable parts of your bathing pleasure with their natural and soft structure. The cotton it contains is a breathable material and thus feels great on your skin.
uses cotton, a completely natural fiber, to achieve the best absorbency in its towels and bathrobes, thus offering pleasant comfort and comfort in terms of softness.
towels, bathrobes, duvet cover sets and home wear products will fascinate you at the first touch with their silky and shiny textures and will give you an even more enjoyable experience as you use them.
towel and bathrobe collection is produced with care in all its details, from yarn to weaving, from fabric to sewing. Cotton fabric is a completely natural fabric produced from the cotton plant. Cotton balls found in the cotton plant are turned into fabric by going through many processes.
At the same time, cotton fibers contribute greatly to the development of environmentally friendly practices thanks to their renewability and sustainability.
All towels and bathrobes have Oeko-tex 100 Class certification. This certificate is a sought-after certificate, especially for baby products, and is issued after going through very rigorous and long testing stages.
Usage and care recommendations
• Always wash your towels and bathrobes before use. It takes a few washes for them to reach their full absorbency, softness and fluffiness capacity.
• Wash in the washing machine at maximum 40C.
• To preserve the colors of your colored towels and bathrobes, use a laundry detergent specific to colored items and protect them from face creams containing benzoyl peroxide. Store away from direct sunlight.
• To keep your white towels and bathrobes white, wash them only on a white wash setting and use a laundry detergent specifically for whites that contains brightening agents.
• Avoid using fabric softener. If you do, use a very small amount and do not use it with every wash as it will coat the loops of the product. Because this reduces the water absorption power of the towel.
• Gentle drying with specially made drying balls in the dryer. Thus, your towels gain extra softness and fluffiness. If you do not have a dryer, hang it to dry.
• Every towel may seem soft and fluffy when you first buy it. However, for this to be permanent, the quality and length of bamboo and cotton fibers are important. This feature determines how the towel will look and feel after washing.
Ecru/Beige, Ecru/dark Salmon, Ecru/Mink, White/anthracite, White/Aqua, White/Marine Blue